We would like to update all of our fans that have reached out to us regarding Big Event, presales, and Wrestle Fest 3 in Albany in November. We have spoke to all of our announced talents, and our unannounced talents about the situation in New York & New Jersey and COVID19. Seeing the states have regressed their restrictions Big Event themselves have no definitive answers at the moment. After discussion with the damage365 Promotions team and talent, we have decided that we will wait until at least September 15th to make our decision whether we are going forward with the Big Event bookings. We are also in discussions with the organizers of Wrestle Fest 3 and their back up plans if the Colonie Mall doesn't allow the event to happen. We will update you more when we have more info. Regardless we will have an answer by September 15th.
Leave a Reply.